Miller Rug Hooking 4229 Christy Way, Reno, Nevada 89509 Tel: (775) 747-1234 E-mail: MillerRugs@aol.com . Return to Top of Page. Kris Miller from Spruce Ridge Studios She is the co-author of Combining Rug Hooking & Braiding, along with Kris McDermet and Christine Manges. Nancy Miller Quigley Nancy Miller Quigley is a fourth generation rug hooking teacher. Primitive rug hooking patterns, original kits, hand-dyed wool and dye books, handcrafted rug hooks and more. Thrums and Chums rug hooking group and useful tips. This wonderful hand-forged stainless steel hook is a huge favorite among rug hookers. I am delighted to welcome my very good friend, a primitive rug hooking company whose patterns are known for being folky and whimsical.
Miller Rug Hooking
- My #1 favorite hook for primitive rug hooking! This course size hook works perfectly from a #5 – #8 strip size.
- Searsport Rug Hooking in Maine is filled with everything needed to hook primitive rugs.
- Visit the Blue Tulip Woolery for all of your rug hooking supplies, kits and hand-dyed wool.
- The Nancy Miller blue handle pencil hook is a wonderful tool for primitive rug hooking.
- My name is Kris Miller and I am the owner of Spruce Ridge Studios.
- I specialize in delightful original rug hooking patterns and rug hooking supplies.
More information about Miller Rug Hooking on the site: http://